Vidacell is a 100% all-natural food supplement that provides the body's cells with vital and essential nutrients that help provide support for optimal health. Vidacell® is made with native strains of specifically selected fractions of rice grains that are harvested at the prime growth stage of life and at their highest nutrient content. Vidacell® comes from the Siam Valley of Thailand, a region of the world known for having some of the most fertile and unadulterated soils ever found, due to thousands of years of natural organic mineral accumulation.In the early 1990s, a group of scientists, food technologists, and doctors in Thailand were doing some research on instant cereal formulas that they were producing as baby foods. This group of experienced and knowledgeable experts was experimenting with the idea of adding unique native strains of select fractions of rice grains to the cereals, using a proprietary nanotechnology and mechanical hydrolysis process. Shortly after they made the formula modifications, they began receiving unusual feedback–not only was the cereal nourishing, but a multitude of other health benefits were being reported too, which prompted further research to investigate the diferent health benefits of the formula.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- A STUDY HAS SHOWN THE MAINTENANCE OF HEALTHY CHOLESTEROL, HDL, AND LDL LEVELS AFTER THREE MONTHS OF TAKING VIDACELL®
- CONTAINS ALPHA-GLYCANS (POLYSACCHARIDES AND POLYPEPTIDES)
- 100% ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENTS
- CONTAINS NO STIMULANTS, DAIRY, WHEAT, GLUTEN, SUGAR,CHEMICALS, FILLERS, BINDERS, ARTIFICIAL COLORS OR FLAVORS,
ADDITIVES, OR PRESERVATIVES
- IS HYPOALLERGENIC AND NOT GENETICALLY MODIFIED (NON-GMO)
- USES PROPRIETARY, INNOVATIVE PROCESS TECHNOLOGY
- CONTAINS EXCLUSIVE PATENTED INGREDIENTS
- HAS OTHER ALTERNATIVE USES
- IS A CONVENIENT LOW-CALORIE SOURCE OF NUTRITION FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY
- NATURAL ALPHA-GLYCANS FROM RICE FLOUR BLEND
Today, ongoing research as to the benefits of vidacell® continues under the sponsorship of Thailand's National Innovation Agency (NIA), a department under the Ministry of Science and Technology.